Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Number 1: Merlot Moment..

If you can picture a room.. And it could be anywhere in the world.. 
And this room was your sanctuary away from the world when you need some time out away from it all.. Where would you go!? And what would you  see..  
For me, my room is a safe haven.. A room that I would like to bring to life through artistic expression.. 
Through a series of drawings I would like to call 'The Room With A View' Series


The first Instalment is called 'Merlot Moment'


In this first drawing I am sharing a bottle of Merlot with someone.  He has always been there for me to talk to about things going on in my life, as I am for him. My confidant'e, counsellor, advisor and most of all my friend. This drawing is dedicated to him as a way to pay homage to his 'everything'.
 A way to say Thank you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment