Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

Warm Apple Pie...

Over the past few weeks, the weather has been turning from beautiful Autumn days to very cool ones as we are heading into Winter..  Today it has been raining, and the sky is a gloomy grey -  
On days like today usually curling up on the lounge under a toasty warm blanket and a good book are appealing,  the endless cups of steamy hot coffee, and my fleecy lined boots to keep my tootsies warm.. 

But today  wasn't a good book curling, steamy hot coffee, and fleecy lined boots kinda day - Instead I baked!
 :) (Stealing warmth from the oven) as the delicious aroma of Home made Apple Pie filled my house..

 As the apple and cinnamon smells swim their way into my nostrils, my mouth begins to water..
Mmm Delish!


I found the recipe at www.taste.com.au - An amazing website filled with Recipes galore..It is one of my online bible sites (In other words- One I can't go without!) - I simply print out the recipes I need and put them into my recipe book..

I definitely will be making this one again! Doesn't it look divine ~!?

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and OMG this great looking apple pie was the first thing I saw. Wow I can just imagine the smell.
    Khris

    ReplyDelete