Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Flossy's Birthday!



Last Saturday my girlfriend Neens ninavcreations.blogspot.com.au and her daughter Mousie came over for a visit and playdate with my girls. As it happened, Mousie's baby - Flossy was celebrating her 2nd birthday! So after a busy morning playing, it was time for lunch- A special lunch - Fun Bread Fairy Floss and Nutella Sandwiches with Apple juice to wash it down.. Mmm!



Fun Bread is made at a little country bakery - Fernvale Bakery
We don't get out that way very often, but we always pick up a loaf
when we do. This bread is so terrificly bright and colourful it is difficult to
capture it's vibrancy! Tastes like normal bread.. Just with colouring!
Flossy, Mousie and Miss Tamar enjoying their lunch..

2 comments:

  1. Well! That photo certainly brought out the vibrant colour of the bread...you'll have to email me the other pics...I'm sure there was plenty of funny ones!
    I wanted to comment on your op-shop goodies but the comment thingo wasn't working there. Nice goodies...loving the pyrex dish! Which shop was that in & how much did they charge you? I haven't seen that pattern before...very pretty
    :-) Neens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pyrex was from jacaranda street, I picked it up for $4.00! It is very pretty.. I think I need a new kitchen to fit all the stuff I am gathering - do you think I could convince my hubby!? lol ;)I only took a few pics that day, but mum has some she took on her camera too. Will get them from her when I see her next and email them to you.:)

    ReplyDelete