Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Lots Of Little Pretties..

Yesterday it was raining and overcast, and my hubby was at home.. While Miss Tamar was at school, and Miss Willow was sleeping, I found myself heading into the top of town for some op shopping.. Lucky Me! I found an abundance of  lovelies..
A Pretty Pyrex Casserole Dish WITH lid..:)
I managed to find 4 aprons for the girls
and I when we are in the kitchen.. :)
A pale blue boomerang pillowcase with frill - to go with my gorgeous
op shop queen size vintage duvet (pics of this to come later), Some baking shells
and a shell necklace-  these will be used in a future project, Of course some country crafting
and decorating magazines, a 3Litre  Willow brand water canister - Its 'Willow' what can I say :) and it will
be used in place of the mixed bottles we have currently in the fridge..
Ooh and a beautiful grey scarf.. 

Finally - A Wishing Well - Garden Planter..
To add to a little garden I am trying to dress for the girls..



With my arms full and loaded up and in desperate need of a hot cuppa.. It was time to head home..






No comments:

Post a Comment