Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Debut..

I have begun to collate the photos I have taken over the last few years.. Not all of them of course :) But the ones that have been captured purposefully for their visual arrangement or that special moment. I do not have a fancy schmancy camera.. I use a Panasonic DMC-FZ5. I've had my camera for almost eight years.. I don't even know how to use all the functions hehehe But it serves me well as is! I have recently begun a journey of discovery, where I am looking for man made objects vs. nature.. I find the contrast very interesting.. Both extremely powerful forces to be reckoned with. I am using a Flickr account as a housing space for my photos, so here is the link if you wish to check out my pics!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fallenagent_007/

Let me know what you think! :)
Lisa

* UPDATE: October 2013 - I have recentley deactivated my Flickr Account.. As I would like to blog about my lense captures as a point of interest and share with you the way that I view the world.. :)
More updated posts to come in 'Through The Lense' :)*

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, love the chook house, that's clasic, home is were you lay your eggs. Thanks for sharing. Hope to visit your way, not to far from were we live. Cool blog.

    ReplyDelete